2.8

I have always loved and boast about Ardyss products.It had been a while since i purchased anything from them and decided to place an order since a couple of friends wanted some garments.

I made the mistake of using my bank debit card when placing my order. Now i am out of money. It has been a month and I still have not received my products. All I am getting is lies from the company when they do answer the phone.

Why are you still in business? If someone can help me my contact is cereiawoods@gmail.com.

I will continue to try and get my products and also look at more ways to get the word out about Ardyss so no one else will loose any money.Shame on you Ardyss.

Review about: Ardyss International Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

I didn't like: Company is no longer reliable.

Had an Experience with Ardyss International?

Comments

No ordenen en esta compañia y menos en *** los de Las Vegas Nevada,ellos solo te roban tu dinero y jamas llegara el producto.Yo compre en Octubre -10-16 y jamas enviaron mi orden.

Houston, Texas, United States #1292753

DON'T ORDER FROM ARDYSS USA they have taken my money and I can't get in touch with anyone. I paid 169.00 I did 24 hours shipment and haven't my package. And found out they they are not the real company.